- 1 Use of this Web Site is subject to these terms and conditions. By using this Web Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which form a binding contract between you and BioGenoMEL (BioGenoMEL is an international research consortium coordinated by the University of Leeds).
- 2 Certain parts of this Web Site may be subject to registration and additional terms and conditions, which will be made available for you to read at the time of registration.
- 3 Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of BioGenoMEL, (Coordinator address - Leeds Cancer Research UK Centre, Section of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, Cancer Genetics Building, St James's University Hospital, Beckett Street, Leeds, LS9 7TF). The copyright in the material contained on this Web Site belongs to BioGenoMEL or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this Web Site are protected by the laws of England and international trademark laws. Reproduction of material on this Web Site is prohibited unless express permission is given by BioGenoMEL.
- 4 Save as expressly set out herein no license is granted in respect of any intellectual property rights vested in BioGenoMEL or other third parties.
- 5 BioGenoMEL reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- 6 You may not redistribute any of the Content of this Web Site or create a database in electronic form or manually by downloading and storing any such content Site without the prior authorization of BioGenoMEL.
- 7 You may link to but not replicate the Content on this Web Site provided you do not create a frame or any other bordered environment around the content and provided that any such linking does not imply any endorsement of any product or services and provided further that the website linking to this Web Site does not contain any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, trademark, design right or patent, infringing, distasteful or offensive material. BioGenoMEL reserves the right to require you to remove any link to this Web Site.
- 8 THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS". BioGenoMEL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE RELATING TO THIS WEB SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT AND/OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED ARE HEREBY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW EXCLUDED. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED.
- 9 In no event shall BioGenoMEL or its employees, members, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site, its content or any Web Site with which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of BioGenoMEL, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors
- 10 BioGenoMEL reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting changes on this page of the Web Site and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you use this Web Site after BioGenoMEL has published the amended terms and conditions on this page of the Web Site.
- 11 These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
Page updated: 23/05/11
This site was created by NKD Ltd