BioGenoMEL exists to:
- Share data, samples and expertise from around the globe with the aim of understanding the determinants of melanoma relapse.
- Identify prognostic and predictive biomarkers.
- Stimulate and inform future treatments for melanoma.
Membership of the consortium is open to:
- Not-for-profit scientific groups who have collected exposure/follow up data and germline DNA from a cohort of melanoma patients, or
- Groups who have scientific expertise judged by the membership to be important to the aims of BioGenoMEL.
- Sharing preliminary research data within the context of confidential consortium research meetings.
- Observing confidentiality within the consortium.
- Maintaining ethical standards.
- Complying with national and European data protection and human tissue legislation.
This site was created by NKD Ltd